|1. Take home work that needs to be prepared. Cut, sort, label, glue, stable, etc.
2. Help coordinate parent volunteers for parties, field trips and donations.
3. Put together and pass out parent information.
4. Repair and sort damaged books, games and classroom activities.
5. Make displays for special events or announcements. Decorate classroom bulletin boards.
6. Connect with and support parents who want to help but need guidance.
7. Make phone calls to set up field trips and special events.
8. Make name tags with kids pictures on them for field trips.
9. Help prepare and create a monthly calendar of class events.
10. Make copies.
11. Work at the school when needed.
12. Find out what the teacher needs for their classroom and make a wish list to hand out to other parents.
13. Prepare classroom center activities like file folder games or sight word boxes.
14. Spend time reading with a child or a small group of children.
15. Sort and put paperwork in children’s mailboxes
16. Hanging and taking down artwork.
17. Putting together work packets.
18. Practicing facts with students.
19. Reading a story to the class.