|W - work hard
R - respect others
E - empathize
N - never sell themselves short
S - show self-control
- No food or drink in computer lab.
- Respect computers and lab equipment.
- Only be on appropriate websites and programs.
- No cell phones or music players in class. You can bring your own headphones to plug into computer to listen to music via Internet.
A ..... 100 - 90
B ..... 89 - 80
C ..... 79 - 70
D ..... 69 - 60
F ..... 59 - 0
- There is zero tolerance on cheating. The student will receive an automatic zero on the assignment and parents will be contacted.
- Extra credit opportunities will be available each quarter at the discretion of the teacher.
- Late work will be accepted if student was absent with an excused absent within a reasonable time.
- Late work will be given a final deadline to be turned in for partial credit. After the deadline, late work will be accepted, but student will receive only 50% credit for the work if it was done correctly.