|1. Play in designated areas only. Do not leave the area without supervision.
2. All students need to be physically under control at all times. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Leave others possessions alone.
3. Use playground equipment safely and properly. Slide down the slides. Sit on the swings, no standing on the swings or jumping off the equipment.
4. Leave all food and gum in the school.
5. Electronic devices of any form are not allowed on the playground. Also any sharp objects such as pencils, toys, etc. are not allowed.
6. Treat supervisors with respect. Inform them of any injuries, accidents, or problems you're having on the playground.
7. Line up as soon as the whistle is blown for your group, enter the building quietly, and in a single line. Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
8. Dress for the weather. Students have recess as a group and will be required to be outside. No one is allowed to " stay inside." There is no inside supervision. If we have inclement weather the students will have recess indoors. All elementary students are expected to wear jackets, hats, gloves, boots, and snow pants during the winter season.
Activities that are not safe and should be avoided include:
* Tackling or wrestling games
* Running between swings
* Throwing snowballs or rocks
* Skateboards and inline skates
* Use of sharp objects
* Hard baseballs