We have an exciting year ahead of us. I invite your involvement in your child’s education throughout the year.
The following classroom rules will help students strive to be the best they can be:
1. Listen when others are talking
2. Follow directions
3. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself
4. Work quietly and do not disturb others
5. Show respect for school and personal property
6. Work and play in a safe manner.
We will have snack breaks most days. Please help your child choose a healthy snack to bring to school.
When your child’s usual destination changes, (i.e. birthday party, special activities, transportation by friends or relatives, etc.) please send a note notifying the teacher of this change.